E-mail MeRonald A. Margolis
877-214-7321 (Toll Free)
Ronald Margolis is a Shareholder who acknowledges he has been fortunate to devote his 30- year legal career to exclusively a trial law practice where he has been lead counsel in numerous wrongful death, medical malpractice, general liability, commercial liability, class action, pharmaceutical and mass tort claims both in Ohio and multi state.
It has been Mr. Margolis' experience that hard work and attention to detail has resulted in positive results for his diverse client base. He truly enjoys the opportunity of lecturing to his peers in the many facets of trial skills at seminars throughout Ohio.
The experience and wisdom Mr. Margolis has gained has molded him into becoming a successful trial attorney who appreciates the necessity of thinking outside of the box. Professionally his greatest accomplishment has been earning the respect of his peers.
Mr. Margolis has been named an Ohio Super Lawyer from 2011 through 2017.
Areas of Practice
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Liability
- Class Action
- Commercial Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 1983
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1983
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2007
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 1982
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- B.A. - 1979
- Cross-Examination of Expert Witness in Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Presentation of Expert Witness Testimony in Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Trial of the Traumatic Brain Injury Case
- Trial Tactics in Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Use of Medical Records in Medical Malpractice Litigation
Honors and Awards
- Million Dollar Advocates
- Ohio Super Lawyers, 2011 - 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cleveland Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association