Kevin O. Kadlec
877-214-7321 (Toll Free)
Kevin Kadlec is a Shareholder who specializes in defense of companies both large and small in product liability cases filed in state and federal courts in Ohio. He focuses primarily on asbestos, silica, black mold and welding fume litigation.
Mr. Kadlec has successfully defended more than ten thousand cases in over twenty years of practice. He has provided successful resolution of individual high risk cases for his clients through a combination of creative legal defenses, keen analysis of complicated scientific and medical issues and trial preparation.
As a member of the product liability group, Mr. Kadlec can deliver a team of litigation experts capable of devising a strategy to evaluate and successfully resolve cases in numbers both large and small.
Areas of Practice
- Asbestos Litigation
- Toxic Tort
- Black Mold (Stachyybotris Atra)
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- General Insurance Defense including Premises Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 1987
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1991
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 1986
- Law Review: Cleveland-Marshall Law Review, Editor, 1987 - 1986
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio
- B.A. cum laude - 1978
- Major: Social Sciences
- "The National Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1984", Cleveland State Law Review, 34, No. 4, 1986
- A.O. Smith Corporation
- Apple Vacations
- Atlas Copco North American, Inc.
- Belden Brick Company
- F.B.Wright Co. of Cincinnati
- Garland Industries
- Hersh Packing & Rubber Co.
- Marathon Electric Corporation
- Morgan Engineering Systems, Inc.
- SPX Corporation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cleveland Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member