E-mail MeBrian F. Lange
877-214-7321 (Toll Free)
Brian Lange is an Associate who practices in medical malpractice defense, employment law defense and general civil litigation. He concentrates his practice on the defense of physicians, hospitals, nursing homes and other healthcare professionals.
Mr. Lange has assisted in the trial of several cases in various jurisdiction throughout Ohio. He has written numerous appellate briefs for several Ohio appellate courts, as well as the Ohio Supreme Court. He has also argued cases before the Ohio Supreme Court and the Eighth and Ninth District Courts of Appeal.
Mr. Lange is a 2006 graduate of the Ohio State Moritz College of Law where he competed in Moot Court and Trial Practice. He is admitted to the Ohio State Bar, the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. He graduated in 2003 from Miami University with a Bachelor of Science Degree.
Prior to joining BSPH, Mr. Lange served as a judicial staff attorney to the Honorable Dick Ambrose of the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas.
Mr. Lange has been recognized as an Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star from 2014 through 2017, a distinction that recognizes the top five percent of Ohio Lawyers under the age of forty or those in practice for ten years or less.
In his spare time, Mr. Lange has acted as a volunteer for the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association's (CMBA) 3Rs program and the CMBA's Wills for Heroes program.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Appellate Practice
- Employment Law Defense
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 2006
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2012
- The Ohio State University, Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - May, 2006
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- B.S.cum laude - May, 2003
- Honors: Dean's List
Honors and Awards
- Dean's Merit Award Scholarship
- Dorothy Virts Academic Scholarship, 1999 - 2000
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2014 - 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Young Lawyers Executive Council
- Ohio State Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Court of Common Pleas, Cuyahoga County, Staff Attorney, 2007 - 2012
- Major Legal Services, Health Information Coordinator, 2006 - 2007